One press of the on button provides feedback that the indicator unit is powered on. With the one button record feature on the new Hero cams, a single press to the record button and the SPARK indicator will begin blinking once recording is in progress.
- Installation is a breeze, just snap the orginal back door off the case and snap the indicator door on in its place.
- Designed to fit the standard frame for the Hero5/6/7.
- Runs on a single, commonly available CR2032 coin battery which easily provides 75 hours of continuous service.
- Unit is equipped with an auto shutoff feature which powers the unit off after 2 hours of no use. A single press to the on button resets this feature.
- Equipped with a very bright, easy to see, 2100 mcd LED.
- Gooseneck tubing on the end of the indicator allows the indicator to be easily adjusted into the perfect position.
- This indicator simply mimics the status light on the camera, no software or firmware updates required to the camera.
- Housings are constructed from a very durable PA12 nylon plastic.
Prices are including VAT.