The Cookie G4 is an impact rated skydive helmet and therefore one of the safest helmets in skydiving
The G4 complies to the newly developed Skydiving Helmet Standard XP S 72-600. This standard requires the design of the helmet to comply with a list of technical requirements. Below is an abbreviated list of the XP S 72-600 technical requirements. The Cookie M3 conforms to this standard under EU Regulation 2016/425.
Please find below the Helmet Sizing Chart.
- Lower rear head protection
- CE XPS72600 Certification for Skydiving and WindTunnel
- Same superior viewing area and a larger choice of visor options
- Easy to insert audible pockets
- Same visor operation
- No maintenance visor mechanism
- Better sealing in all areas for better fit and noise reduction
- Tuneable ventilation switches for cooling and fog reduction
- Field replaceable liner
- And much more…….
* All helmets are built to order and leadtime to shipping is generally 6 weeks.