The new Atlas from Alti-2 is an electronic altimeter with a digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual instrument. The Atlas sits alongside the N3 and has a number of great features.
You’ll always have the most up to date Atlas, because we give you the new software for free! With the USB interface to PC, the process is easy, and you get a new toy every time we come up with a new feature.
You can also have your Atlas updated by us here at the factory, or in the field, by one of our knowledgeable Altimaster Field Support members.
Available in 4 colors: Black | Red | Blue | Silver
Available on preorder only, please contact us for delivery information (usually about 10 working days).
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof Micro USB
- Raised easy-push buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Neptune Maintenance Utility (NMU) can be used to create up to 32 custom alarm names
- Alarm tones can be customized using NMU
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Up to 32 dropzone and aircraft names can be entered using NMU
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Free fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
- Logbook on / off
- Delete a jump
- Delete logbook
- Jump Odometer
Visit the Atlas product page on the website of Alti-2 Europe for more information.